|The Lao People's Revolutionary Party (LPRP) Central Committee, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC), and the Central Committee of the Cambodian People's Party (CPP) have all cabled congratulatory messages to the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) on the occasion of its 90th founding anniversary.
First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba Central Committee Raul Castro Ruz, and Chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK) and Chairman of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un have also sent messages of congratulations to Vietnamese General Party Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong.
- In its message, the Central Committee of the LPRP emphasised that the formation of the CPV, which was founded by President Ho Chi Minh on February 3, 1930, was an important historical turning point in the Vietnamese revolution. Over the past 90 years, the CPV has organised and led all the victories of Vietnamese revolution through the sound, lucid and perseverant guidelines.
The CPV has led the Vietnamese people to gain glorious victories during the fight for national independence and freedom, building the country into the first socialist country in Southeast Asia in 1945 and winning victories for the liberation of the south and national reunification in 1975. Following which, the glorious CPV initiated the Doi Moi (Renewal) process and continued to gain great and comprehensive achievements that have had historical significance in the cause of national construction and defence and the development towards socialism.
The Lao People's Revolution Party and people have highly appreciated and warmly congratulated the victories gained by the Vietnamese Party and people. They also expressed their belief that under the sound and drastic leadership of the CPV, which was led by General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong, the heroic Vietnamese people will continue to gain more achievements in successfully implementing the Resolution of the 12th National Party Congress, for the sake of a prosperous people, strong country, democracy, justice and civilisation, towards the 13th National Party Congress.
The LPRP was extremely proud to realise that, over recent years, as the two Parties, with the same origin from the Indochinese Communist Party, the senior leaders of the two Parties and the two countries have built, nurtured and developed the great friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between Vietnam and Laos as well as passed many trials and challenges under the flame of revolution.
The Lao Party, State and people will do their best to preserve and promote the bilateral relationship for the sake of the two peoples, as well as for peace, friendship, cooperation and development in the region and the world.
- The Central Committee of the CPC noted that over the past 90 years, the CPV has unitedly led the Vietnamese people to successfully fulfil the cause of national liberation and reunification, while boosting the building of socialism and constantly gaining new achievements.
They expressed their belief that under the firm leadership of the CPV's Central Committee, headed by the General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong, the Vietnamese Party and people will constantly consolidate and perfect the leadership of the Party and the socialist regime, contributing to promoting the comprehensive and synchronous renewal, towards the 13th National Party Congress with special achievements.
The congratulatory message also emphasised that the Chinese Communist Party will consistently attach great importance to the development of its friendship with the CPV, while being willing to enhance the strategic exchange and political trust with the CPV. Accordingly, the two Parties will focus on deep exchange of theoretical and practical experiences in Party building and management of the country in the process of finding the socialist path; developing the China – Vietnam relationship healthily and stably; promoting the socialist cause; and contributing to the advancement of humanity.
The CPC's Central Committee wished Vietnam gain more achievements in the cause of building socialism and renewal under the leadership of the CPV, as well as hoped the China – Vietnam traditional friendship will be kept "forever green and forever sustainable" and the comprehensive strategic partnership between the two nations will be constantly developed.
- On the occasion, the Central Committee of the CPP warmly congratulated and appreciated the great achievements that the Vietnamese Party, State and people have gained during the process of socio-economic development, improving the people's lives and raising the country's position and role in the international arena.
The CPP hailed the consistent development of the solidarity, long-standing friendship and comprehensive cooperation between the two Parties, two nations and two peoples, while expressing the determination to consolidating Cambodia – Vietnam relations based on the motto of "good neighbours, traditional friendship, comprehensive cooperation, long-term sustainability".
The Cambodian People's Party believe that under the correct and wise leadership of the CPV, which was headed by General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong, the Vietnamese people will continue to gain greater achievements in the successful implementation of the 12th National Party Congress.
The Cambodian side also wished the long-standing friendship and comprehensive cooperation between the two Parties, States and people will be consolidated and developed.
- In his congratulatory message, First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba Central Committee Raul Castro Ruz, extended his sincere and warm congratulations to the CPV.
On the occasion, he reaffirmed the pledge of Cuban revolutionary leader Fidel Castro Ruz on the consistent brotherhood with Vietnamese Communist Party, Socialist Vietnam, and the heir to Ho Chi Minh's glorious legacy.
In 2020, the two countries will celebrate the 60th anniversary of diplomatic ties between the two nations, which is expected to become a symbol of deep friendship and a mirror of the will to unite to face the current challenges in the world.
- Chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK) and Chairman of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un wrote that the formation of the CPV helped the Vietnamese people have a worthy political organisation, gaining glorious victories during the fight for national independence and reunification as well as the construction of the socialist regime.
He expressed his pleasure at the great achievements that the CPV has gained in completing the prosperous and civilised socialist State in accordance with the wishes of President Ho Chi Minh – the Party's founder.
He also believes that the traditional friendship and cooperation between the two Parties will be constantly enhanced and developed during the common struggle to protect, preserve and complete the cause of socialism.